Monday 5 October 2015

Research: Focus Group Opinions on Location

For my original plan my magazine was going to be based on London, as my focus group all agreed it would be interesting for the target audience and there is a lot going on there so there is a large variety of things to write about. However after giving consideration to the cost, time and travel etc I came to the conclusion it would be difficult to produce a professional looking magazine that fulfills the brief in London.
My focus group helped me come up with the more practical option of East Kent, with 17/20 of them thinking this would be a good choice. This is a very practical loaction fro me because minimal travelling is required and I can re-take the photos as many times as neccissary to get the best quility.




No comments:

Post a Comment